This is a recipe for Pineapple Dole Whips (Just like the Disney Ones yummm).
- 2 cups Fresh pineapple, diced or 1 (20 oz) can diced pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp of Lemon juice
- 2 tsp of Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Sweetener of choice (or to taste)
The estimated total time to make this recipe is 1-5 Minutes.
- Open cans of pineapple, and drain liquid, (if using fresh, cut up fresh pineapple into small chunks). Place chunks into a ziplock bag and freeze for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Let thaw slightly just before making. (Do this by leaving it out on the counter for about 15 minutes. You want to just be sure it is not rock solid frozen, so it can blend easily.)
- Place pineapple and the rest of the ingredients in a food processor or powerful blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. *Note: You may need to stop the blender and help it along the blending process and/or add more milk if your blender is not very powerful.
Enjoy immediately or freezer for up to 20-30 minutes before serving!