- School Glue (Clear or Normal)
- Shaving Cream
- Laundry Detergent (Tide or other)
- One bowl(Plastic or Paper work best)
- Something to mix with(preferably a spoon, or other utensil)
- Color (Acrylic Paint or Food Coloring/Dye) this is optional
- Glitter or Beads (Optional-Gives a bling to your slime)
- Spandex gloves (Optional- In case you don't want anything to get on your hands)
To make about a handful of slime use:
Use about 1/4 of a bottle of glue
Use about 1 cup of laundry detergent
A large dollop of shaving cream
The amount of paint or dye you use determines the shade of the color, so keep adding until you get the color you want
_____________________________________________________________________________________________ Steps on How to Make: (Note that the following recipe makes about a handful of slime)
1. Pour the 1/4 of the glue into a bowl, and start mixing with your mixer(spoons or other utensil)
2. Once the glue is at a watery consistency, squirt in a large dollop of shaving cream.
3. Keep mixing until it is a watery yet more thick paste.
4. Gradually start adding small drops of your laundry detergent. Everytime after adding, mix the slime together.
Notice that the laundry detergent is making the mix more thick and slime-like.
5. In the middle of adding your laundry detergent, add the prefered amount of coloring. Remember not to add too much, as that might affect the consistency of the slime.
6. Keep adding small amounts of the laundry detergent, until the slime is thick enough, and can come off your spoon and bowl.
7. Once the slime gets off your bowl and spoon, you can pick it up and start squishing it with your hands.
Note that at this stage, the slime is very sticky and sticks to almost anything. A tip to cleaning up slime is touching it to itself. This works because slime sticks to itself.
8. Dip one of your fingers(you can wear gloves) into the cup of laundry detergent, and coat the slime with it as you squish.
9. Once the slime reaches a thick yet stretchy consistency that isn't too sticky, you are done!
Store your slime in an airtight container, to maintain its consistency and moistness
This slime is very similar to Silly Putty, so you can do a lot of the same things with it!