Here is a recipe for...Chocolate chip cookie pie!
Prep Time--COOK TIME--TOTAL TIME
<time>50 mins-----15 mins------1 hour 5 mins</time>
A sweet brown sugar and butter chocolate chip cookie batter baked into to pie perfection!
Recipe type: Dessert---Serves: 6-8
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie crust
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup salted butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs on high speed until light and foamy. Add the flour and both sugars to the bowl and mix again until combined. Then add the butter and mix until completely combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans until incorporated into the batter. Spoon the batter into the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a sharp knife inserted halfway between the edge and the center of the pie comes out clean. Cool for around 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.